Why Choose DuraLine Tough GRP Line Marking?
- Extremely durable - made from a tough pultruded fibreglass profile, which combines resins and fibres to make it exceptionally hard wearing. No more faded painted lines which can look unsightly and misleading.
- Minimal downtime - no need for surface preparation, masking tape and the downtime that painting entails.
- Can be used internally or externally.
- Chamfered side edges avoiding any possibility for trip hazards and ensuring pedestrian safety.
- Choice of colours available.
- Quick and easy to apply - comes supplied with predrilled holes.
How to Apply
- You can quickly and easily apply our GRP Duraline with our EdgeGrip Stair Nosing Fixing Kits. One fixing kit covers 5 x 3000m strips of Duraline.
- Ensure that the area is clean, dry and free from loose and friable material. Any “dished” or damaged surface areas should be patch repaired to provide a reasonably flat and consistent surface.
- Dry fit all Duraline Strips profiles to ensure that they fit freely and that they sit flat down on to the surface. If required, Duraline can be trimmed on site to suit, ideally using a skill saw with a 4mm diamond blade or an angle grinder with a 1mm blade.
- Once you have the Duraline Strips in the correct place, using a marker, mark through the pre-drilled holes onto the substrate.
- Please ensure that goggles and gloves are worn at all times when any form of cutting is involved.
- We recommend a dual fixing method for installing Duraline. This consists of applying a high strength gap filling adhesive and drilling down with mechanical fixings. Our EdgeGrip Fixing Kits are ideal for the job.
- A high strength gap filling adhesive can be used on its own but care should be taken to ensure Duraline is completely adhered to the substrate and regular checks should be made on the material. Ideally, we would recommend the use of our structural adhesive - SP350 Structural Adhesive.
- Once strips have been adhered in place, drill through pre-drilled holes and down into the substrate with the screws provided. Repeat on all of the pre-drilled holes (if drilling into hardwood a pilot hole may be required).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.