Why Choose Standard Anti Slip Floor Paint?
- Recommended for internal use such as garages, warehouses, showrooms, factories and schools. Suitable for - a variety of substrates including concrete, wood and many other porous substrates.
- Easy to apply - our one-part anti slip paint is ready to use straight from the tin. Can be painted straight onto the floor using a roller or paint brush, and dries within 12 hours.
- Excellent slip resistance - the advanced polyurethane formula includes a fine aggregate that evenly disperses as paint is applied.
- Easy to clean - our formula makes the floor much easier to clean than other anti slip solutions that require the grit to be scattered manually.
- Suitable for - light to medium foot and vehicle traffic. For higher traffic areas, use our Heavy Duty Anti Slip Paint.
How to Apply
- Standard Anti Slip Floor Paint is best applied using our 12" Roller, our 5" Paint Brush, and our Paint Scuttle.
- Alternatively, you can purchase our Premium Paint Bundle, which will give you everything you need to complete the job, as well as save you 20% on purchasing the products separately.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry, and free from wax, oil, food residue or any other substance likely to affect the application of the paint. Grease and oil should be removed with our Standard Degreaser.
- Previously painted surfaces should be roughened slightly using sanding material. New concrete should be left at least 28 days before applying the paint.
- No primer is required, however if you are applying to concrete, and you feel the surface needs a more smooth, porous key, you can apply our Concrete Keying Etchant to neutralise any remaining alkalinity in the cement and to remove further dirt and laitance (weak, dusty cement particles).
- We also recommend patch testing a small trial area first in areas where appearance is critical.
Tin Size: 5 Litres
Coverage: Approximately 20 metres² (with two coats)
Coat Amount: Two coats is recommended
- Open the tin, and thoroughly stir the paint. Our Paint Mixer is the best tool for the job here. Please note - the paint should not be thinned.
- Pour the paint into the paint scuttle, and submerge your roller into the scuttle, generously coating before applying your first coat to the surface. If you are painting an entire room, it's recommended you start at the edges first using a paint brush.
Pendulum Slip Test Values
59: Low slip potential
- Avoid applying the paint too thickly. Your first coat will take approximately 12 hours to dry (in a temperature of 15°C), before it's ready for the next coat.
- Following your second coat, ensure the paint is hard dry (not just touch dry) before bringing the area back into use. This should take another 12 hours in normal conditions, however can take up to 36 hours in unusual circumstances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.