- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 3°c.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, stone, asphalt and metal.
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals, and is tolerant to road salts and freeze-thaw.
- Quick and easy to apply - no need for primer, with high early strength development.
- Ideal for - repair of worn and damaged steps and floors in cold weather conditions or refrigerated areas.
- All surfaces should be clean and free from oil, grease, chemical contamination, free standing water, old paint, dust and loose debris. Laitance must be removed by scarifying. Thoroughly moisten surface but ensure no free water remains.
Mixing & Placement
- Rapid Set Concrete Floor Repair Mortar - Cold Cure should be mixed using a forced action mixer.
- The mixing drum should be pre-wetted and any remaining water drained away. Add the water to the mixing drum and gradually add all of the powder component whilst the drum is turning.
- Continue mixing for two minutes to produce a hydrated and cohesive mortar which is ready for immediate use.
- Place the mixed mortar to the desired thickness, allowing for compaction and bed the component. Finish as required and clean all equipment immediately with water.
- Once mixed, the Rapid Set Concrete Floor Repair Mortar should be applied by either a steel trowel or float, working the mortar into the substrate to ensure maximum distribution of the resin/hardener. The surface can then be brought to the required finish using a steel float after the mortar has been well compacted.
- Finishing is simplified by wiping of the trowel face using a cloth dampened with a solvent based antibacterial cleaner. On thicker sections the material should be compacted in layers, not exceeding 25mm.
- All tools and equipment should be cleaned immediately using a solvent based antibacterial clean
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.