Why Choose Stair Nosing Uk's Speed Bumps Bundle Packs For 10mph Zones?
- Extremely hard-wearing - made from 100% recycled heavy duty PVC and designed to withstand high amounts of vehicle traffic.
- Suitable for 10mph zones, and can carry a maximum load of 40 tonnes. Each speed bump bundle comprises a mid-section and two end caps.
- Easy to fit - comes with pre-moulded fixing holes and fixings included.
- Ideal for housing estates, schools, hospitals, factory and other car parks, construction sites and anywhere where speeding could cause accidents.
- Contrasting colours and cats eye reflectors for extra visibility.
How To Apply
- Speed Bumps are applied by drilling through pre-moulded fixing holds directly into the substrate. Bolts and nylon sleeves are included.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from loose and friable material. Any “dished” or damaged surface areas should be patch repaired to provide a reasonably flat and consistent surface.
- Dry fit all speed bump parts to ensure they fit freely and that they sit flat down on the surface.
Speed Bump Positioning
- In order to maximise the life of your speed bumps, vehicles should drive over the product in a straight line. Vehicles turning on the speed bump will likely cause discomfort to the driver and passengers and may also damage the speed bump and fixings.
- Speed bumps should be set back from junctions, to reduce vehicles stalling when pulling away. The exact position will vary from application to application but the position should be far enough away so that the vehicle would be in a rolling straight motion at the point of crossing the speed bumps.
- Position speed bumps in place on the substrate. Then drill down through the speed bumps pre-made holes into the substrate. Alternatively, for a cleaner drill - you can mark our the positions of the holes instead, move the speed bumps out the way, and drill through marked holes.
- Finally, insert the fixings into the hole and secure the speed bumps in place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.