Supercoat Industrial Garage Floor Paint 20 Litres Heavy Duty Varnish For Factory Showroom And Warehouses
To be suitable for use on factory floors industrial floor paints must generally be tough and resistant enough to withstand:-
• The abrasion and wear that will take place i.e. from fork lifts, pallet trucks,cars,4X4 plus other vehicle movements across the factory floor.
• The static loading that is imposed on the painted factory floor surface by pallet stacking in storage, or other equipment on the floor
• Most liquid or chemical spillages that may occur on the floor i.e. Water, oils,Cutting Agents,Soft acid cleaning agents, wheel/brake cleaners,engine coolant,brake fluids some fuel's etc that are used in the processes carried out on the painted floor.
Paint And Varnish
The functions of the industrial floor paint are:
1. To strengthen and improve the factory floor surface
2. To eliminate dust build up on surface (pre seal primer coating is always advised on dusty unpainted areas before a topcoat is applied)
3. To increase the floors abrasion and wear resistance
4. To provide the increased additional chemical resistance
5. To improve the appearance and ambience of the working environment
6. To speed up the cleaning/mopping of the area cutting down on time of this task and also to help combat dust issues on stock and surface contamination
7. To delineate specific areas, such as: safe walking areas, parking bays or access routes and other directions etc.
Coverage:10m squared per litre or 107ft squared per litre
200m squared per 20 litre can or 2,140ft squared per 20 litre can (one coat)
Touch dry @ 15'c = 10/12 hours
Product weight 25kg minimum
Industrial Garage Floor Paint 20 litres | Garage Floor Paint | Showroom Floor Paint | Factory Floor Paint | Warehouse Floor Paint | Floor Paint | Supercoat Industrial Paint | Paint | Heavy | Duty| UK | DIY Materials
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.