- Quick and easy installation - minimal downtime and can be walked on immediately.
- Durable and tough chemical resistant surface, making them suitable for both commercial and industrial use.
- Stair Nosing Uk offer a cut-to-size service if the stock sizes aren't suitable for you.
- Easy to clean and replace if needed.
- Suitable for a variety of substrates - wood, concrete, stone and metal.
- Ideal for ramps, walkways, fire escapes, landings, mezzanine floors and areas of medium foot traffic.
|MOHS Hardness Scale:||7||9|
|Ideal For:||Commercial premises||Industrial premises|
|PTV Test Reading Dry:||71||76|
|PTV Test Reading Wet:||63||70|
|Sheet Thickness:||4mm - 5mm with grit||5mm - 7mm with grit|
|Guarantee:||3 Years||10 Years|
How to Install
- You can install our Standard Flat Sheets easily and quickly with our GRP Flooring Sheet Fixing Kits. 1 fixing kit covers 1 full 2400mm x 1200mm sheet.
- Ensure that the area is clean, dry and free from loose and friable material. Any “dished” or damaged surface areas should be patch repaired to provide a reasonably flat and consistent surface.
- Dry fit all panels to ensure they fit freely and that they sit flat down on the surface. If required, Flat Sheets can be trimmed on site to suit, ideally using a skill saw with a 4mm diamond blade or an angle grinder with a 1mm blade.
- Please ensure that goggles and gloves are worn at all times when any form of cutting is involved.
Fixing Kit Application
- Apply an approx. 6mm bead (this may need to be increased dependant on the substrate conditions) of the high strength gap filling adhesive around the periphery of the underside of the panels approx. 25mm in from the edges. Then, starting from the bottom left corner come up at an angle (approx. 200mm across) and then down at an angle, to create a ‘peak and a trough’, repeat this until you reach the end. Immediately press the panel firmly to the substrate to ensure adequate transfer of adhesive (depending on the size of the bead, this will elevate the sheet by approximately 1-1.5mm). A firm bond will be achieved in about one hour under normal circumstances and conditions. Secure with mechanical fixings, as below.
- Drill holes 50mm in from all edges at no more than 300mm apart from the centres. Depending on the width of the panels it may be necessary to provide fixing points at 600mm centres down the middle of the panels. As substrates vary considerably, additional fixings may be required to fix the panels down. If fixing down two pieces of flat sheet that is constrained by sides (i.e. a ramp with wall on either side) a 5mm expansion gap should be considered between the two or more sheets. This gap can be filled with a standard high modulus mastic.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.