- Extremely quick and easy to apply - just peel back the self adhesive backing, stick down, and you're ready to go. No downtime, can be walked on immediately.
- Suitable for - a number of substrates including concrete, wood, stone or steel on indoor or outdoor steps
- Extremely flexible - can be folded at 90° without cracking. Can also be cut into shape with scissors.
- Lengths: 610mm
- Width: 150mm
- Ensure that the area is clean, dry and free from loose and friable material. Any “dished” or damaged surface areas should be patch repaired to provide a reasonably flat and consistent surface.
- Priming - If your surface is non-porous and dust free, priming isn’t necessary. However dusty porous surfaces should be primed with our Anti Slip Tape Primer.
- The lower the temperature, the weaker the adhesion, so don’t use on temperatures below 10°C. You can cut the stair treads with a pair of sharp scissors, so it is easy to get the shape you need.
- Peel off the backing strip to a length of approximately 5 - 10cm, which gives you more control when laying the stair treads in place. Then, firm the product into place with a hand or foot.
- If you find you’ve made a mistake, don’t worry as this can be peeled off easily immediately after fitting, but do this straight away.
- Continue to peel back the adhesive backing as you push the stair tread into place. If you are fitting on surfaces that could get wet, or are likely to experience heavy traffic, then we recommend you use our Anti Slip Tape Edge Sealer.
Downtime: Whilst the stair treads can be walked on immediately, full adhesion takes up to 24 hours, so please don’t subject the treads to anything more than light foot traffic during this period.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.