- Aesthetically pleasing - our Precision stair tread covers combine aluminium with anti slip resin inserts, resulting in an anti slip stair tread that is not only exceptionally durable, but also aesthetically pleasing.
- Suitable for - internal and external stairs - Precision provides a safe, smart and contemporary look which will blend in well with modern design.
- Compliant with - Building Regulations and the Disability Discrimination Act due to the 55mm contrasting coloured nosing.
- Ideal for - restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, cafes, bars and entertainment venues where aesthetics are just as important as providing a solution to hazardous slippery stairs.
- Highly durable - our 15 year guarantee speaks for itself. Precision's chemical resistant surface also means that this stair tread cover is ideal for heavy footfall areas prone to food and drink spillages.
How to Install
- You can install our Precision Anti Slip Stair Tread Covers easily and quickly with our Stair Tread Cover Fixing Kits. 1 fixing kit covers 3 metres of stair tread cover.
- Ensure that the area is clean, dry and free from loose and friable material. Any “dished” or damaged surface areas should be patch repaired to provide a reasonably flat and consistent surface. You can patch repair concrete with our Step Edge Repair.
- Dry fit stair tread covers to ensure they fit freely and that they sit flat down on the surface.
Fixing Kit Application
- Apply an approx. 6mm bead (this may need to be increased dependant on the substrate conditions) of the high strength gap filling adhesive around the periphery of the underside of the stair tread covers approx. 25mm in from the edges. Then, starting from the bottom left corner come up at an angle (approx. 200mm across) and then down at an angle, to create a ‘peak and a trough’, repeat this until you reach the end.
- Immediately press the panel firmly to the substrate to ensure adequate transfer of adhesive (depending on the size of the bead, this will elevate the sheet by approximately 1-1.5mm). A firm bond will be achieved in about one hour under normal circumstances and conditions.
- Drill two holes on each side of the stair tread cover, the first approximately 15mm in from the back edge and 15mm from the side. The second one should again be approximately 15mm from the side and approx. 10mm back from the contrasting nosing (55mm) For larger treads, it may be necessary to have further fixing points in the centre of the tread.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.