Why Choose Stair Nosing Uk's Pultruded Box Section Profiles?
- High strength - our GRP profiles are an isophthalic polyester resin reinforced with E glass fibre making them extremely high strength and able to withstand extremely heavy loads, providing stability and strength to almost any construction.
- Corrosion resistance - our GRP profiles are resistant to a variety of chemicals, making them suitable for a range of sensitive environments.
- Lightweight - at ¼ the weight of steel, our GRP profiles are lighter than traditional steel or timber profiles, making them easy to manually manoeuvre in the installation process without the need for heavy machinery.
- Rust and rot proof - unlike steel or aluminium, our GRP profiles are rust proof, making them suitable for environments that may come into contact with water. They are also rot proof, making them an ideal alternative to timber in marinas, quays and other environments near water.
- Non Conductive - our GRP profiles can be installed in electrical environments due to their thermal and electric non-conductivity.
- Fire retardant - our GRP Profiles have been tested in accordance with BS 476: Part 7 and meets the requirements of Class 1 (certificates available on request)
|Box Section Dimensions (mm):|
|Height:||Width:||Thickness:||KGs Per 6 Metre Length:|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.