90mm Medium Grit Non Slip Decking Strips
Anti-Slip Strips for non slip decking and steps
Wooden decking is used extensively in commercial and residential settings and remains a firm favourite due to its pleasing appearance. However algae or moss can make your existing flooring slippery when wet and can prove to be very hazardous to walk on.
Pressure washing your decking, the use of wood cleaners, gritted paint or tape offer only a short-term solution to the problem, and need to be repeated at regular intervals.
A cost-effective solution - how to make decking and steps non slip
With a gritted surface giving excellent traction, Decking Strips are a quick and easy solution to improving safety in potential slip hazard areas, whilst preserving an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
For damp, wet and frosty conditions, our non-slip strips are made from tough, hard wearing and durable GRP, corrosion and fungus resistant. They will not rot, twist or warp and will last for years.
- Anti Slip - gritted surface tested in accordance with BS7976-2. It provides an exceptional level of slip resistance in all directions. Lifespan guaranteed for 10 years subject to standard use applications.
- Fire Resistant - performance complies with Euro Class 1 and ISO 11952-2. Performance is equivalent to ASTM E84 class 1 and BS476 part 7 class 2 flame spread to give a 30 minute burn time.
- Non-Conductive - GRP acts as an insulator making it ideal for application in and around HV plant and equipment. It can also be supplied with a carbon finish to provide static discharge characteristics needed in electro-static sensitive environments.
- Made in GB - Manufactured entirely at our premises in the UK in accordance with our ISO 9001 accredited Quality Management System - the structural integrity of the material is high grade.
Medium Grit is available in 50mm depth and 90mm depth.
Our most popular products for damp, wet and frosty conditions. Domestic, commercial and industrial environments. Interior and exterior.
Fine Grit is available in 50mm depth and 90mm depth.
For damp and wet conditions, suitable for more sensitive areas such as play areas, barefoot areas, hospitals, schools, in domestic and commercial environments. Interior and exterior.
Anti-Slip Decking Strips - product properties
Anti-Slip Decking Strips are manufactured from high quality GRP incorporating a quartz or ToughGrip (fine grade only) gritted anti-slip surface.
Approx. 0.4kg/linear metre - 50mm depth.
Approx. 0.7kg/linear metre - 90mm depth.
Grit grade options
Medium grit - particle size 1.0mm:
- For damp, wet and frosty conditions.
- Domestic, commercial and industrial environments.
- Interior and exterior.
Fine grit - particle size 0.5mm:
- For damp and wet conditions.
- For more sensitive areas such as play areas, barefoot areas, hospitals, schools, in domestic and commercial environments.
- Interior and exterior.
Mechanically fixed - free screws supplied. No need to countersink. The predrilled holes will allow our screws to self countersink, provided a good fixing is achieved.
-50°c to +80°c
Design life of 10+ years, subject to traffic analysis.
The life expectancy of any flooring product will be dictated by the nature and volume of the traffic it receives.
Factors such as shoe type and material, weight of individual, non pedestrian traffic, and any contamination such as dirt or grit are all factors that will influence the natural wear and tear of the decking strip.
10 Year Guarantee
Anti-slip decking strips come with a 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee. Should any manufacturing defects occur within 10 years of purchase, we will replace free of charge.Note:
All deckings are predrilled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.