Why Choose Aluminium Screw Down Stair Plates?
- Easy and quick to fit - we provide 6 x hardened steel galvanised screws and 6 pre-drilled holes, so you can drill down quickly and easily. Minimal downtime and can be walked on immediately.
- Anti slip - they are made from resin-bonded aluminium - meaning that are still highly durable and provide a long lasting anti slip finish.
- Subtle and aesthetically pleasing - a more suitable anti slip stair tread for environments where a subtle anti slip solution is required.
- Where to fit - concrete, wood, stone or steel stairs - both internally and externally.
How to Install
- You can install our Aluminium Screw Down Stair Plates easily and quickly with the 6 hardened steel galvanised screws (with a zinc yellow coating) provided per stair tread.
- Ensure that the area is clean, dry and free from loose and friable material. Any “dished” or damaged surface areas should be patch repaired to provide a reasonably flat and consistent surface. You can patch repair concrete with our Step Edge Repair.
- Dry fit stair tread covers to ensure they fit freely and that they sit flat down on the surface.
- Using the provided screws, simply drill down each screw into each of the 6 pre-drilled holes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.